2 Baths 5 Beds
- Large 5 bedroom house.
- 1,350 sq ft.
- 5 year rental guarantee of 7% of the purchase price paid in rent.
- No repair costs during the first 5 years.
- No real estate taxes for the first 5 years.
- No property insurance to pay for the first 5 years.
- Priced at $150,000 / £106,189 (based on the exchange rate of 8th April 2016).
- 50% downpayment of $75,000 / £53,100 (based on the exchange rate of 8th April 2016).
- Monthly rent $875 (after paying all expenses including taxes, insurance, utilities, management fees and repair cost).
- Net income of $546.87 a month
- Balloon payment after 3 years with an interest rate of 5.25%.
- 12 minutes to the University of Chicago.
- 7minutes to Rainbow Beach Park.
- 24 minutes to Navy Pier.
- 21 minutes to Willis Tower.
- 20 minutes to the Art Institute of Chicago.
- 17 minutes to Field Museum of Natural History.
- 12 minutes t the Museum of Science and Industry.
- 20 minutes to Adler Planetarium.
- 19 minutes to Grant Park.
- 30 minutes to Wrigley Field (home stadium of Chicago Cubs Baseball Team).
- 19 minutes to Buckingham Fountain.
- 22 minutes to Chicago Cultural Center.
- 22 minutes to Chicago Children’s Museum.
- 18 minutes to Soldier Field (home stadium of Chicago Bears American Football Team).
- 23 minutes to The Chicago Theatre.
- 20 minutes to Lakefront Trail.
- 21 minutes to Chicago Symphony Center.
- 22 minutes to Oriental Theatre (home to many Broadway Shows).
- 24 minutes to Water Tower Place shopping destination.
- 22 minutes to Harris Theatre.
- 24 minutes to Oak Street Beach.
- 39 minutes tot he All State Arena (home to the Chicago Wolves Ice Hockey Team).
- 29 minutes to the Briar Street Theatre.
- 22 minutes to the PrivateBank Theatre.
- 20 minutes to the United Center (home to the Chicago Bulls Basketball Team).
- 3rd largest city in the United States.
- Population of almost 3 Million people.
- Nearly 40 million people visit Chicago each year.
- Chicago has the 4th busiest airport in the world.
- Chicago is home to eleven Fortune 500 companies and many more in the metro area.
- Over 237 sq miles of land.
- Dozens of cultural institutions, historical sites and museums.
- More than 200 theaters.
- Nearly 200 art galleries.
- More than 7,300 restaurants.
- 77 community areas containing more than 100 neighborhoods.
- 26 miles of lakefront.
- 15 miles of bathing beaches.
- 19 miles of lakefront bicycle paths.
- 552 parks.
- Chicago has the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere – The Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower).
BUSINESSES BASED IN CHICAGO
Chicago is home to more than 400 major corporate headquarters, including 31 Fortune 500 companies in the Metro area.
Chicago is ranked the no.2 North American city for International Headquarters.